- Category: CCP Clearing
- Published: Sunday, 28 September 2014 18:09
- Written by skyapex
- Hits: 1109
FIA Global Launches CCP Rulebook Review
- FIA Global announced a new service that will provide information on clearinghouse rules worldwide and help market participants assess the risks of clearing.
- The FIA Global CCP Rulebook Review will provide a standardized, comprehensive overview and analysis of clearinghouse rules and procedures as well as timely updates on changes to the rules and regulatory framework.
- Two law firms-Linklaters LLP and Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy-have been engaged by FIA to support the service.
- "As global regulators implement centralized clearing requirements, there is an increased focus on monitoring the risks associated with clearing derivatives products," said FIA President and CEO Walt Lukken. "The FIA Global CCP Rulebook Review will provide a comprehensive map to this new terrain."