- Category: Commodities
- Published: Saturday, 10 October 2015 10:45
- Written by skyapex
- Hits: 178
FIA Asia Comments on Shanghai INE Draft Rules
- On Oct. 5, FIA Asia submitted a letter to the Shanghai International Energy Exchange commenting on the exchange's the third set of draft rules.
- The INE will be the first exchange in mainland China to offer the trading of domestic futures contracts by overseas market participants. The first product proposed for launch will be crude oil futures.
- FIA Asia encouraged the INE to consider matters such as cross-border regulation, operational implications of cross-border trading, enhanced governance, and further standardization and transparency of rules.
- FIA Asia also encouraged the INE to introduce a block trading facility and extend the trading hours to facilitate trading by international participants, and made several suggestions in the area of clearing.